Welcome, folks! Are you eager to expand your reach and get more real Instagram followers that engage in 2024? Hop aboard as we navigate the ever-evolving landscape of Instagram, showing you strategies and tips that work. Not just random followers but real, engaged fans who love your brand and contribute to your small business growth.
Recent statistics & facts from statista.com revealed that this platform has over two billion monthly users, with over half of them logging in daily. With such profound engagement, your opportunity to grow your audience on Instagram is enormous. But the competition is stiff. This guide is your roadmap, curated to help you stand out and connect with more people that count.
In 2023, Instagram ad revenues reached over $50 billion, reflecting a significant engagement level between businesses and users on the platform. – Oberlo
We’ve got you covered, from integrating Reels in your content mix to optimising your Instagram profile, collaborating with creators, and more. So, let’s get started, shall we?
Add Reels to your content mix.
Given Instagram’s ever-growing popularity and features, you absolutely can’t ignore the power of Reels to acquire real followers. Instagram Reels is an impressive way to showcase your creativity and entertain your audience while providing value.
What makes Reels unique?
Reels have a dedicated tab on Instagram’s homepage and get substantively more reach than regular posts or stories. This tells us that Instagram is prioritizing Reels as part of its algorithm. It’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
However, remember that just like any other content strategy, the Reels you create should align with your brand and your audience’s interest. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Behind-the-scenes content.
- Tutorials or How-to’s.
- Product demonstrations.
- Customer Testimonials.
Don’t just create random Reels; instead, craft Reels that tell a story about your brand, showcase your products or add value to your audience’s life. Remember to keep it light-hearted, fun, and informative at the same time.
Nail the Description & Hashtags
You have about 90 seconds in a reel, so make it count. Use that time to convey a clear, engaging message. Be sure to include a solid description with relevant hashtags for maximum exposure. A popular trend is to include #reels, #reelsinstagram, or #reelitfeelit in your posts to increase discoverability potentially.
Engage with Your Audience
In the end, it all boils down to engagement. Just posting content won’t cut it; you’ve got to engage with your followers and viewers. Respond to their comments and questions on your Reels. And yes, it’s okay to have a bit of fun with it! It’s all about building a rapport and showing a personal side, which can often lead to increased loyalty and followership.
Using Instagram Reels as part of your content mix is a powerful way to gain real followers and boost your business or personal brand. It’s time you start “reeling in” those followers!
We can’t stress enough how key cross-promotion is when it comes to expanding your reach on Instagram. If you have built up your presence on other social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, don’t hesitate to let those audiences know about your Instagram account!
Here are some handy tips on how you can cross-promote your content:
- Share snippets of your Instagram posts on other channels: This can be a teaser that can arouse curiosity and drive your audience to your Instagram profile to see the full post. Make it interesting and engaging!
- Use links: Include the link to your Instagram page in the bio or about section of your other social media profiles. You can also add it to your email signature, newsletters, and website.
- Emphasise exclusivity: Offer exclusive content on your Instagram that you don’t share on other platforms. You can also announce exclusive Instagram contests, offers, or updates on your other channels, which could drive your followers there.
Remember, a consistent, unified voice across all platforms is essential in maintaining brand recognition. If you have established a particular tone or style of communication on one channel, make sure it shows on your Instagram as well.
Cross-promotion is not just limited to other channels. You can also cross-promote within Instagram itself. You can tag other relevant accounts in your posts, join dialogues or trends within your niche, and make the best use of Instagram stories to share posts from others that align with your brand. It’s all about building connections and diversifying your content mix.
In essence, the secret is in creating a harmonious interplay. Each platform you engage with should be designed to augment and leverage the advantages of the other.
Optimise your Instagram profile.
Your Instagram profile is the first thing people see when they land on your page, so it’s essential to give it the attention it deserves. Here are some steps to make sure you’re optimising your profile efficiently.
- Use a clear profile picture: This is often the first point of contact between you and potential followers. Make sure your profile picture is clear, related to your brand, and visually appealing. A high-quality brand logo or headshot works perfectly.
- Write a compelling bio: Your bio should tell visitors who you are, what you do, and why they should follow you. Make it intriguing, and don’t forget to include relevant keywords to appear in search results.
- Add a link in your bio: Instagram allows one external link in your bio. Use it wisely! Consider adding a link to your website, a new product launch, or your latest blog post.
- Utilise the Name field: Go beyond simply listing your company name. Utilise this space to include your main types of services or products, making you searchable under those terms as well.
- Turn on the Instagram Business profile: If it’s a business account, make sure you’ve turned on the business profile option. This allows you to get analytics, promote posts, and add extra contact options.
Remember, optimising your Instagram profile isn’t a one-time task. Keep it updated and relevant, reflecting changes and updates to your brand or business.
Work with creators and influencers.
Working with creators and influencers is a highly effective method to get more real Instagram followers that engage in 2024. These content-driven individuals have already carved out their niche on the platform, established a strong follower base, and know how to generate buzz around the content they produce.
When you partner with these influencers, there’s a good chance their loyal followers will take an interest in your brand and become part of your Instagram community.
Note: It’s essential to partner with influencers who align with your brand’s values and aesthetics to ensure authentic and powerful collaboration.
Engagements could be anything from sponsored posts, brand reviews, or even a simple shout-out. Here is a handy guide on how you might approach this:
- Identify relevant influencers. Look for individuals or brands that share similar demographics and interests with your target audience.
- Reach out. Craft a friendly, personal message expressing your interest in a potential collaboration.
- Negotiate terms. Discuss engagement details, from the format and content of posts to promotional terms and payment.
- Track results. Use Instagram’s analytics tool to see how the collaborations influence your engagement and follower count.
Remember, the goal is not simply to reach a large number of people but to reach the right people. The ones who will most likely engage with your content and become part of your online community. So, try to find influencers who match your brand ethos and resonate with your target audience.
Build your personal brand alongside your business.
Building a personal brand alongside your business on Instagram is equivalent to showing the human side of your business, and it can work wonders in attracting real and engaged followers. When you weave your personal story into your brand, people connect at a much deeper level and are more likely to engage actively with your posts. Let’s look at how you can do this effectively:
- Show the people behind the business: Regularly share images and stories of your team members at work. A behind-the-scenes look not only adds authenticity but also helps followers relate to your brand on a personal level. These posts usually get higher engagement rates, signalling the algorithm that your page is worth promoting.
- Share your entrepreneurial journey: Your highs, your lows, your lessons learned – don’t be afraid to share them all. This openness builds trust, and trust leads to a loyal following.
- Interact personally: Run Instagram Live sessions where you and your team engage in candid conversations with your audience. This not only helps in building stronger relationships with your existing followers but also attracts new ones.
- Influence with your expertise: Share expert tips, how-to guides, or informative posts about your industry. When you consistently provide value, you position yourself as an expert in your field. This kind of authority builds immense trust and, in turn, attracts more real followers.
Remember, building a personal brand takes time. Be patient and consistent in your approach, and over time, you’ll see a great increase in your follower count and engagement rates.
Show up on feature accounts.
Feature accounts, as the name suggests, are Instagram accounts that feature other users’ content, usually revolving around a specific theme, industry, or topic. This is an especially effective way for people to discover you! So, how do you go about getting featured? Here’s how.
Identify Your Target Accounts: The first step in this process is to identify which feature accounts align best with your brand. Say, for instance, you’re a small vegan restaurant – you’d want to aim for feature accounts in the food and restaurant niche or, even more particularly, vegan or healthy living accounts.
Understand Their Guidelines: Before submitting your content or photos for consideration, be sure you fully understand the chosen feature account’s guidelines. Do they have a specific hashtag for submissions? Maybe they prefer you to DM them or send an email directly. Stick to their rules – after all, they’re helping you out, even if they benefit as well.
Produce High-Quality Content: This should be a given, but it bears repeating: your content must be top-tier if you want to catch the eye of large feature accounts. Whether it’s stunning visuals or thought-provoking captions, always aim for your highest quality.
Engage with Feature Accounts
Now, don’t just submit your work and wait. Engage with these feature accounts. Comment on their posts. Like their stories. Show that you’re interested in their content, not just the potential exposure they can offer you. You’d be surprised how effective a little hobnobbing in the comments can be.
Remember, the ultimate goal of getting featured isn’t just to gain followers but to gain engaging followers. Making a concerted effort to engage with the accounts that feature you and their audience can work wonders in this regard.
In summary, gaining more real Instagram followers in 2024 involves a multitude of strategies, and showing up on feature accounts can be a powerful player in that mix.
Build a hashtag strategy.
Building a strong hashtag strategy is much more than throwing a few popular tags at the end of your posts and calling it a day. It’s about choosing the right hashtags that relate to your content, which can increase your visibility on Instagram. Let’s take a closer look at the principles behind this strategy.
1. Research related hashtags: Look at what hashtags influencers in your niche are using. Invest time in exploring related hashtags provided by Instagram’s search function. This can help you discover niche hashtags that have a high engagement rate but lower competition.
2. Use a mix of broad and niche hashtags: Broad hashtags like #love or #instagood can have millions of posts, which might bury your post in a sea of posts. On the other hand, very niche and specific hashtags might not be searched frequently by users. So, try using a mix of broad and specific hashtags to maximise your reach.
3. Evaluate and adapt: Continuously monitor the performance of your hashtags. If a particular hashtag is not generating enough engagement, don’t hesitate to swap it out with another one. Regular analysis and change are key to maintaining the efficacy of your hashtag strategy.
Creating a Branded Hashtag
Considering the idea of a branded hashtag can be extremely beneficial. It’s a unique hashtag that represents your brand and encourages your followers to share photos related to your business. This not only improves brand awareness but also helps you easily find and engage with user-generated content.
Remember, building a powerful hashtag strategy requires ongoing effort. If one approach doesn’t work, don’t be disheartened. Keep researching, testing, and tweaking until you find the perfect combination that boosts your visibility, engagement, and, of course, the number of real Instagram followers.
Post at the right times
Understanding when your audience is most active on Instagram is critical to maximising your post engagements. This isn’t about randomly tossing out a photo during your lunch break. It’s about carefully calculating the peak activity hours of your real, potential followers and hitting the ‘post’ button precisely during those windows.
There’s no universal answer as to what the “best time to post on Instagram” is. It largely depends on your target demographic. Are they school students who have free time in the afternoon? Working professionals who check their phones in the morning commute or during lunch breaks? Understanding your audience’s routines will give you valuable insights into this.
To Find the Best Time to Post:
- Analyse your Instagram Insights for peak engagement times. Instagram Insights offers a wealth of information about your followers, including when they are most active on the platform.
- Experiment with different posting times and measure the response. Additionally, you can conduct A/B tests with different time slots and see when you get better engagement.
- Consider your content’s nature. For instance, motivational Monday posts might work best in the early morning.
By timing your posts when your audience is most active, you will not only increase your chances of getting likes and comments but also dramatically boost your visibility, thereby attracting more followers.
Consider Time Zones
If your followers are scattered across different time zones, you’ll want to post when the most substantial section of your audience is awake. For international audiences, this can be tricky. A tip to manage this is to create separate segments for your audience based on their geography and then post twice to cover them both.
Just remember, consistency is important. If you can regularly post at times when your engagement is high, Instagram’s algorithm will pick up on this and promote your content more often. This can attract more organic followers and create greater interaction among your existing ones.
Keep an Eye on Algorithm Updates
Instagram, like all other social media platforms, updates its algorithms frequently. Thus, a segment of your 2024 strategy should be dedicated to keeping an eye on these algorithm shifts and adjusting your posting times accordingly.
If you successfully decode your audience’s Instagram behaviour and adapt your posting schedule to it, you’ll see a noticeable bump in engagement and, therefore, in real Instagram followers. Remember, it’s not about the number of posts but about striking when the Instagram iron is hot.
Engage with your competitors’ followers.
In the world of Instagram in 2024, competitor engagement isn’t just acceptable—it’s essential! By actively interacting with your competitors’ followers, you can’t help but pique their interest in your own products or services. After all, these folks are already interested in what you have to offer. They simply need a little nudge to get them to look in your direction.
Nurturing a relationship with competitors’ followers isn’t the same as poaching. The goal here is to make potential followers aware of your presence while building credibility and trust. Here are some beneficial steps you can take to engage these potential followers:
- Comment on posts: Provide valuable responses on posts where the followers of your competitors are active. Add value by sharing your unique perspective or helpful resources.
- Like their posts: Clicking the like button is a subtle way of getting on their radar. Be cool! Your aim is to raise curiosity, not to spam.
- Follow them: By following, you’re showing genuine interest in their content. This encourages reciprocity.
- Share their content: If a user posts something relevant to your audience, don’t hesitate to share it on your stories or feeds. Tag them to ensure they notice it!
Remember, all your interactions should feel genuine and not forced. The aim is to build a relationship, not a one-way follow-up request. Take the time to understand their needs and how your business can fulfil them. This will undoubtedly help you attract more real Instagram followers who actively engage with your content.
Measure the engagement
After you’ve spent some time engaging with your competitor’s followers, it’s essential to measure the results. Are you gaining more followers? Is there an increase in the interaction on your posts? You can evaluate this through Instagram’s inbuilt analytics or use a third-party platform. By doing this, you will know whether your strategy is working and how you can refine it to achieve better results.
Instagram is a community wherein conversation and interaction are the main drivers of growth. By interacting with your competitors’ followers, you’re fostering a sense of community and connection. And that, my friends, is the key to gaining engaged followers on Instagram in 2024.
Collaborate with compatible accounts and creators.
When it comes to growing your Instagram follower base in 2024, a little teamwork can go a long way. Collaborating with other accounts and creators similar to you or those who appeal to your ideal audience can aid in expanding your profile’s visibility.
Start by identifying potential collaborators whose audiences intersect with yours. For example, if you’re a small business owner selling handmade candles, teaming up with a popular home decor influencer could be a great way to introduce your product to a new, relevant audience. The collaborative projects can be an Instagram Live Session, a guest post, or even a shared giveaway.
Remember, the key is to engage in authentic collaboration that brings value to all parties involved, especially the followers.
Steps to Collaborating for Growth
- Identify Compatible Accounts: Look for accounts and creators whose content, brand values, aesthetics, and audience align with yours.
- Reach Out: Send a personalised direct message or email proposing a collaboration. Be specific about what you’re offering and what you’re hoping to gain out of the partnership.
- Plan Collaborative Content: Determine what form your collaboration will take. This could be co-hosted Instagram Lives, participating in a reel or IGTV video or sharing each other’s posts on stories. The goal is to provide value to both audiences.
- Monitor & Evaluate: After the collaborative content is launched, monitor the engagement and growth it brings in. Analyse the results and learn from them for future collaborations.
The key takeaway here is that Instagram, like many social media platforms, is a community-centric space. Building relationships with other creators and accounts can help you tap into new communities, increase your reach, and ultimately gain more real, engaged followers.
Use location tags to boost local discovery.
Instagram has made it incredibly easy for people to discover new businesses and individuals by incorporating location tags into their platform. By tagging your photos and stories with a location, you make yourself visible to people searching in that specific area. This is particularly beneficial for small businesses seeking to increase local awareness of their products or services.
How does it work? When you post a photo or story, you simply add a location tag from the list of options presented. This could be a city, a business location, or even a country. Once the post is live, it then appears in the public feed for that location. If you’ve tagged a business, for instance, your post may appear in the “Recent” section when somebody searches for that business.
It’s a fantastic method to get your content in front of a new, potentially interested audience. It encourages interaction with locals or people who have a particular interest in that location. So, if you’re a London-based cake shop, tag your posts with ‘London’ or, even better, the specific district or street you’re located on.
The more specific and relevant the location, the higher the chance of attracting real, engaged followership. People who are specifically looking at a location-tagged post are most likely doing so out of interest in that area, potentially leading them to explore related content. That content could well be yours, earning you a new follower!
Here’s a tip: Don’t limit yourself to tagging just your business location. If you’re attending an event or visiting a popular site, tag your posts appropriately. This way, your brand name gets associated with diverse places, making it more intriguing to potential followers!
Organise your Instagram Stories in Highlights
Fleeting, disappearing after 24 hours. However, if you’ve created a fantastic Story that resonates with your audience, wouldn’t it be great to keep it around for a bit longer? Enter Instagram Story Highlights, your best pals in this scenario!
Story Highlights allow you to group old stories together in a new section that sits below your Instagram bio. Not only does this make your top Stories more visible, but it also lets you keep them active indefinitely.
So, how do you effectively use this to get real, engaging followers in 2024? Here are some useful tips:
- Create Themed Highlights. Group your stories into Highlights based on themes, topics, or events. Make sure they’re relevant to your brand and interesting for your audience.
- Keep Them Updated. Regularly updating your Highlights keeps your profile fresh and interesting. Archive older stories that no longer serve your followers’ growth objectives.
- Make the most of the cover icon. You can customise each Highlight cover with an appealing icon to make it more attractive. Remember, visuals are paramount on Instagram!
Lastly, it’s important to monitor which highlights perform best. The more appealing your Highlights are, the more likely they are to attract and engage followers. So get creative, experiment with different themes and designs, and above all, keep the big picture in mind: genuine growth comes from a strong and engaged community of Instagram followers.
Ask for more followers in Instagram posts.
You might have heard the old saying, “Ask and you shall receive“. This couldn’t be more accurate for Instagram. Don’t be afraid to ask! If you have quality content that people enjoy, they’ll be more than happy to press that “follow” button if prompted.
Keep in mind that it’s all in the way you do it. Instead of pleading for followers or seeming desperate, try asking in a conversational tone. A little nudge can be more effective than you think!
For example, you could end your post description with a question – “Enjoying our content? Follow us for more amazing posts like this one!”
Asking for followers doesn’t mean being forceful; rather, it encourages active engagement, which Instagram’s algorithm loves. Express gratitude towards your existing followers and put forth clear reasons why others should follow.
Make It About Them, Not You
Make sure your followers feel valued and cherished and understand the benefits they’ll receive by following you. This encouragement can make them become ambassadors of your content, extending your reach to their networks.
Effective Ways of Asking
- Tell a story: People connect with stories. Use captions to tell an interesting story that will engage your audience. Then, remind them to follow your account for more similar updates.
- Use Instagram’s features: Instagram’s CTAs, stickers, and other features can be excellent aids when asking for followers.
- Implement calls to action: CTAs have proven to be effective time and time again. Incorporate them subtly in your captions, comments, or bio.
Remember, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. Consistently test different strategies and assess what works best for your audience. In the end, it’s all about building a community around your brand on Instagram. This strategy helps you get more real Instagram followers who actually love and engage in your content.
Run a giveaway
Running a giveaway is an effective and fun approach to increase your Instagram followers. You can utilise this method to engage with your audience, motivate them to share your content, and aid in the promotion of your brand or business.
Start by organising a simple contest where followers can win one of your products or services. Here are some key points you need to consider:
- Prize: The stakes should be high and enticing. It could be the exclusive products, services, or experiences that you provide. Tailor it to your audience’s interests. And remember, the more exclusive and attractive, the more entries you’ll receive!
- Duration: Set a proper time frame for the contest. It is not too brief to avoid people missing it, but also not too long to maintain anticipation and excitement.
- Participation rules: Try to involve actions that can benefit your Instagram growth, such as ‘tag 3 friends’, ‘share on your story’ or ‘like and comment’. This way, even if someone doesn’t win, you’ll still gain engagement and exposure.
- Promotion: Accelerate your contest’s visibility by promoting it on other social media platforms, blog posts, email newsletters, and even paid ads if your budget allows it.
Once you’ve decided on these factors, you need to announce the giveaway. Make sure to create a captivating image or video for the post, utilising the aesthetic you’ve established for your Instagram account. It’s also essential to deliver clear and concise instructions and outline what the winner will receive; this is key for driving entries.
After the contest, follow up with a post announcing the winner and thank everyone for participating. Don’t worry if you didn’t instantly gain a tremendous number of followers. The engagement and visibility you’ve gained are priceless. Plus, you’ve offered your audience a fun experience that could potentially convert them into loyal customers!
So why not try running a giveaway? It could be just the boost your Instagram needs in 2024!
Share user-generated content
Sharing user-generated content (UGC) is a creative way to grow your number of real Instagram followers in 2024. It’s not just a mere sign of goodwill; it’s actually a brilliant strategy to both appreciate your followers and draw in more people. By making your followers the focal point of your posts, you’ll welcome more engagement and interaction.
But how exactly can you implement this? Well, let’s delve into it!
Firstly, you can organise contests or challenges where your followers can submit their unique and original content. Prizes or giveaways can serve as incentives to boost participation. Design your content based on your brand so it’ll give you content aligned with your branding. It could revolve around some new launch, an ongoing trend, or something that resonates with your followers. Also, think about user-friendliness when laying out guidelines for entering the contest.
Not only does sharing UGC create a sense of community around your brand, but its authenticity may also persuade visitors to follow. Plus, loyal followers who see their content on your profile will likely share it with their connections, expanding your reach.
User Tip: Always ensure you ask for permission from your followers before sharing their content. Not doing so could lead to a bad reputation.
Now, in theory, user-generated content looks pretty straightforward. Still, we’re going to give you some practical steps to help you incorporate UGC into your Instagram strategy effectively.
Implementing UGC Effectively
- Create a clear theme: This could be based on a hashtag, event or product. Make sure your theme resonates with your brand message. This will ensure that the UGC you receive is in line with your overall branding and marketing strategy.
- Encourage user participation: Make sure your followers feel like they are an integral part of your brand community. Encourage them to produce content and give them clear guidelines about what kind of content you are looking for.
- Offer some incentive: This could be a shoutout, a feature on your Instagram account, a discount or a contest prize.
- Always credit the original content creator: Whenever you share UGC, always give credit where credit is due. Tag the original creator and thank them for sharing their content with your community.
- Analyse and iterate: Keep a close eye on how your followers respond to your UGC efforts. Measure the likes, comments, shares, new followers and website traffic it brings. If it’s not working as expected, tweak your strategy until you hit the sweet spot.
And there you have it – how to share user-generated content to get more real Instagram followers. Give this a try today and witness the growth yourself!
Use Instagram Live
One of the most effective ways of getting real Instagram followers in 2024 is through live video streaming. Instagram Live offers a captivating and interactive way of reaching your audience in real-time. It can create a sense of urgency and exclusivity. This feature lets you broadcast live to your followers, who receive a notification the instant you go live. So, let’s explore the step-by-step approach to using Instagram Live for optimal engagement and follower acquisition.
Plan your live sessions: Just like offline events, your Instagram live session needs some planning. Consider the topic of discussion, the time of the live broadcast, and who will be involved. An impromptu live session may not attract as many viewers as a well-planned one. Therefore, plan appropriately and let your followers know in advance.
Collaborate with others: Instagram Live offers an amazing opportunity to collaborate with influencers or complementary brands. Hosting a live session with another person not only boosts your content but also gives each party’s followers a notification about the live video, potentially doubling your exposure.
Engage with your viewers: Your live session should not be a one-way conversation. Encourage viewers to leave comments, ask questions, or share their views during the live session. Reply to these comments in real-time to keep the conversation going and make viewers feel appreciated.
In summary, the intimacy and immediacy of Instagram Live make it a powerful way to connect with your audience and lure new followers. It’s about creating unique, engaging content that values their time and convinces them they’ve made the right decision to follow you.
Take Advantage of Instagram’s Live Shopping Feature
If your primary aim is to increase followers for business purposes, you cannot afford not to explore Instagram’s Live Shopping feature. Introduced in response to the rise of e-commerce, Live Shopping allows brands and influencers to sell their products directly through the Instagram platform while hosting a live session.
Through this feature, you can showcase your products, share information about them, and interact directly with your customers in a whole new, innovative way. When used effectively, Live Shopping can help to increase your follower count, drive sales, and boost your brand’s online visibility.
Try Instagram Ads
Instagram ads offer a valuable opportunity to reach a broader audience and increase your follower counts. Built directly into Facebook’s ad platform, Instagram ads allow you to target specific demographics, interests, and locations to micro-target your perfect audience efficiently.
Here’s a simplified guide on how you can leverage Instagram Ads:
- Define Your Audience: Start by identifying who you’re trying to reach. Consider demographics, interests, online behaviour, and more. The more specific your audience, the better tailored your ads will be.
- Create Engaging Content: Merely reaching your audience isn’t enough – you need to captivate them. Craft an ad that is visually engaging, with compelling captions that resonate with your target audience.
- Set A Budget: Determine how much you’re willing to invest. Instagram ads work on a bidding system, so be ready to set a daily or lifetime budget based on your advertisement goal.
- Monitor and Adjust: After launching your ad, don’t just sit back and relax. Track the performance of your ads, analyse the results and make necessary tweaks to maximise effectiveness.
And remember, like every good marketing strategy, consistency is key. Continued exposure to your brand increases the possibility that Instagram users will follow your account.
Taking Advantage of Instagram’s Ad Formats
One of the benefits of Instagram Ads is the variety of formats you can choose from to showcase your product or service best. While all can be effective, it’s essential to test and determine what works best for your brand. Let’s take a quick look at these ad formats:
- Photo Ads: They allow you to display your products with compelling images in a clean, simple format.
- Video Ads: These give you up to 120 seconds to deliver your message vividly and uniquely. It’s a great way to show off your product in action or tell a story.
- Carousel Ads: Here, users can swipe through a series of images or videos with a call-to-action button leading directly to your website. It’s perfect for showcasing multiple products or telling a longer brand story.
- Stories Ads: These full-screen vertical ads let you maximise screen real estate and capture users’ attention while they’re immersed in the Stories experience.
Above all, the most striking Instagram ads don’t look like ads at all — they resemble regular posts, seamlessly fitting into the audience’s feed and piquing their interest to learn more. So shoot for authenticity and creativity when planning your Instagram ads!
Expanding your Instagram following in 2024 might seem daunting, but with these proven strategies, you should be well on your way to building an engaged, authentic community. Remember, getting more real Instagram followers requires understanding your audience, consistently delivering valuable content, engaging effectively, and continually fine-tuning based on insights and trends. Good luck on your journey to Instagram success!